Part-Time Library Specialist: Network Technician
The Halifax County-South Boston Public Library System is seeking to hire an individual to fill the position of Part-Time Library Specialist: Network Technician.
The following are some examples of the responsibilities of this position:
- Maintaining and updating library computers and networks.
- Troubleshooting computers, printers, scanners, and other equipment.
- Assisting library customers in the use of library technology.
- Teaching public computer classes.
- Working on technology-related special projects as needed.
The person in this position will work a maximum of twenty hours every week. Working hours may include evenings and occasional Saturdays.
The starting hourly wage is negotiable. There are no benefits with this position.
To be considered for the position please send a completed resume to Halifax Public Library, PO Box 1729, Halifax, VA 24558 Attention: Library Director.
The deadline to apply is July 31, 2021.